- Holds all authorized personal information and their privileges inside the site.
- Responsible that the policy was defined in the System are implemented by sending the relevant templates to the PowerSill units.
- Captures events (such as identify success/fail) from the PowerSill\BS82 units and stores them in the Database.
- Manages a database that stores a list for each of the following objects:
- Authorized persons.
- Authorized person’s biometric templates.
- Access groups.
- Access groups authorized time tables.
- Access zones.
- PowerSill Devices.
- Logs of activity in the PowerSill Devices. (e.g. identify)
- Support Antipassback using powersill units.
- Support wide range of Wiegand protocol.
- Support all BioGuard managed units: Powersill, BS82, RL82, and Biosill.
- Support mix technologies in one site, Palm vein, fingerprint, proximity card.
- Support multisite installation using VPN or cloud.
- Provides a link between the 3rd Party Access control Server (if exists) and the entire Power Sill system components. (Middle layer).